DevOps is a software development policy which a set of practices that automates the gap between an IT teams and developers. With DevOps, an organizations can build, test and release the software’s faster. DevOps helps to deliver an applications and services, very quickly in an agile relationship.
It allows Agile relationship between IT teams and developers to implement continuous integration with quick delivery support.
More Important reasons are:
- Reduced Risk
- Time to Market
- Best Quality
- Increased Efficiencies
- Cost Efficiency
- Team flexibility is increased.
- Faster fixes and improved operational supports.
- More time to introduce new things.
- Continuous Software delivery.
- Agile relationship between IT teams and development.
- Less Complexity to manage.
- Great time to develop professionally.
Business Benefits :
- Faster delivery.
- More better Communications and Collaborations.
- Stable Operating environments is more.
- Customer experiences and Satisfactions.